OLF 3 Layer Mask including replaceable filter
• Available in 3 sizes to accommodate all face sizes.• Fully Washable and Reusable and extremely durable for lasting use.• Soft knit Disenfectex® fabric outer layer treated with HeiQ V-Block® antimicrobial textile treatment.• Soft Ring-spun inner layer 100% cotton or 50/50 poly/cotton blend.• Adjustable ear straps that customize your fit• Adjustable built-in metal nose piece to form to face around nose/cheeks• 1 Carbon five-layer PM2.5 filter included (Recommended replacement: once a week for maximum effect. Remove before washing.)• Masks will be distributed at TBD date and time. Approx. 3 weeks.
Available in 3 sizes* to fit all people from tiny to big with contoured shape and adjustable soft elastic cord ear straps to fit everyone in between.
ALL of our Ames Bros™ face coverings are made here in Seattle. They are designed, printed, cut, and assembled by skilled members of our community, many of which have been displaced from their current jobs or are facing reduced hours and pay by the pandemic. All make a minimum of $25/hr.
Printed with dye-sublimation for an ultra-soft hand, rich color, clarity and best print quality.
- This is not a medical-grade mask, toy, or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 4, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.